Friday 23 November 2012

Candy Tree Review



A few weeks ago I won a mini Candy Tree from Kerraz Kandi Trees.
I received my tree last weekend and I was very impressed. I even got my camera out to take a few snaps.

 
They are such a great idea and the mini/small trees are perfect as gifts for birthday or Christmas. The medium and large trees are great as a centre for a party or wedding.
There is a huge range of choice when it comes to the sweets you can have and each type gives a different look. Ferrero Rocher is available and give a great sense of elegance or for weddings maltesers or marshmallow trees look stunning.
 
My son defiantly enjoyed the jelly sweet one though :)
 
 
It was such a huge success that I have ordered two for Christmas
One mint Areo one with after eights in the bucket and one made from Elezabeth Shaw mint crisps which i think will look amazing with their gold wrappers on our table as our after dinner mints. Such a unique touch that really adds that something extra to the festive season.
 
Here is a picture of the Aero Mint tree
To say that I'm looking forward to them is an understatement.
Kerraz Kandi are also approved by Made in Cornwall
 
 
You can find Kerraz Kandi Trees on Facebook
 
 
Or by visiting their website
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment