Tuesday 1 May 2012

Easy Hair styling tips

So I had my baby 5 weeks ago. As it turned out I had a little girl, so I'm now rather excited about the clothes and willing her hair to grow already and imagining the things that I can do with it when she is older and all the cute accessories i can put in it.
Here she is
Born on 24th March at 9Lbs at home in a birth pool. We named her Emily kathleen and she has completed our family.

So with very little time on my hands I though I would share my hair tips when you don't have much time to spare.

Colour : Now normally I like to colour my hair with a red or purple to add a slightly different depth to it but this needs more up keep than a standard flat colour so to combat this I dyed my hair dark brown and then to add a bit of something to it I had feather hair extensions put in.

They can last anywhere from 4 weeks to 4 months depending on your care for them.
Here is me with 2 red ones in my hair. My hair has just been blasted with the hair dryer and a bit of texturizer rubbed in to give some definition. Defiantly the fastest and easiest style to do while short on time as it only takes 10 mins.

Now if you have a little longer say 10-20 mins( the more practise you have the faster you will get) why not try Hot rollers to give yourself a very loose curl. this was done using the medium rollers wound half way up and held using claw clips to hold. left for how ever long you have and then gently raked through or this same look can also be achieved using a babylis wand although this would take a little longer say 20 - 30 mins if you are methodical about it.
Lastly a good play it safe is always to go lightly over the hair with straighteners tucking the ends under or even out for slight flicks, or when really short on time a high pony tail using a bit of hair wrapped around the base is a perfect summer look and keeps the hair off your face and shoulders so that you can catch that perfect tan.

For more regualar updates like my facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment