Saturday 29 January 2011

Wedding fayre Lostwithiel Hotel and country club

So the first Cornish brides wedding fair of the year is fast approaching
6th February 2011.

In my attempts to get ready I have printed out lots of photos of my work and have placed them in a wedding album ready to show on the day along with having a computer monitor hooked up to my laptop to run a slide show of my work.

New wedding contracts have been types and printed ready to have on hand on the day for anyone booking at the fayre (you will receive a special fayre discount).

All that is left now is to do up an A4 Poster to display, my wedding packages/price list to be printed and placed in a folder and my hair designs to be done on my training heads to display some of the work i am capable of.

Wedding Fayre's are always a great place to network and I always enjoy having a wonder around and chatting to the other attendants. You never know what can come of just chatting to other people in the industry so I'm looking forward to it :D


               Check out my website www.JDHairstylist.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment