Wednesday 1 June 2011

Miss London

So on Saturday I was up bright and early 5.30amto be exact. Off i went to a wedding in Falmouth that morning where I did hair for 6 people and then home for 12pm to have lunch. One hour later I was heading off to Newquay airport to fly up to London to do hair for the Miss London Competition.

I felt very proud of myself for flying, then getting a train and finally a taxi to my venue all by myself ;) It was madness in London due to the football match between Man U and Barcelona but there was a great atmosphere and I was buzzing and ready to go.
All the girls got ready in a club called Pigaelles before heading to The Cafe De Paris for the finals. They had several different sections one being dress wear, cultural wear, where several girls made their own outfits, and a short round.
Once all the hard work was done it was on to the after party and time to relax with a few bottles of wine (not to myself)
The girls looked amazing and it was a fantastic evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment