Thursday 3 November 2011

Hair Accessories

Hello again lovely people :D
I have been busy setting up my online shop and facebook page and have placed my first proper order for products which will be arriving any day ready for a photo shoot so i can start selling this side of Christmas.

I have also started selling wedding hair accessories. I thought why recommend other peoples when i can sell my own.
Bridal Tiara £25
Bridal/bridesmaids headband £10
Fasinator £15

There are a few pictures of some of the items that i have for sale. I have also started making my own which will be made to order. I have started with a range I like to call a touch of pink.
Bridal Tiara £25
Matching headband for bridesmaids £10

The website is not quite up and running yet but will be ready in the next few weeks.In the mean time I have a facebook page and shop where all my items can be purchased.






No comments:

Post a Comment