Sunday 1 January 2012

General Update

So Christmas is over for another year and 2012 is finally here.
Everything has been quite on the work front and i imagine will continue to be to a point due to the fact i am expecting a new addition to the family this year so will be up to my eyeballs in nappies and puke once again.

Although to be fair i do not intend on taking too much time off work, at the moment it looks like it will be 4-6 weeks before i do my first wedding after the baby has arrived. But with the added little person to look after it will be finding the time to come on here seeing as i struggle now :D

Going to be spending the next few months promoting my new products so that i can make as much money working from home as possible in the hope that i can cut back on the volume of clients for a few months to spend more time with my family.

I don't go in for the whole new year new this that and the other but believe that you have to work hard to get where you want to be regardless of what time of the year it is. I have laid the foundation of my products so now its the spreading the word and putting the hard work of promoting into my products as well as expanding my stock of course.

Wedding will still be a big feature for me this year as i try to up the amount that i do again from last year, each year the amount of enquiries and bookings grows by 25-50% and I'm hoping it continues to so so for the next few years, it really is my favourite part of hairdressing and if i had to choose between hair up or colouring and never doing the other again i would quite happily sacrifice colouring to be able to curl, plait, crimp and pin, so many more chances to be creative and expressive.

Any who I have rambles on enough for now, Happy new year to all my clients and  customers old and new,

No comments:

Post a Comment