Monday 14 May 2012

Hair Spray review

Several people have asked me recently about what hairsprays are best.  My answer is that there is no one hairspray man enough for all jobs.
Here is a list of the sprays I use and which I use for what

TIGI Rockaholic Fun Times Flexible Hair Spray 400ml
I must admit I do love the Tigi range of hair sprays, this little beauty I use whilst styling due to the fact it is a flexible spray, If you are curling spray hair first with this then wrap around the tong/roller and then spray again once you have completed a row of curls.
The packaging on this is fun but i must say it has not got the Nice's scent and you can smell the alcohol, but all this is remedied with my next bottle of love

Tigi Bed head Masterpiece, Massive shine hairspray.
Now this smells AMAZING so I tend to use it as a finisher, Once the style is complete give it a really good bout of this to help it hold in place and give that amazing shine.

Now for those styles that really need a very firm and stiff hold I go for Fudge Membrane Gas
This really hold the hair in place and no amount of wind/rain is going to ruin it BUT it smells horrid or at least I think so although i have had a few clients who really like it :S
Secondly you get a stiff/hard set so if you don't like that feel on your hair then this is not the spray for you.

Lastly for those of you who prefer a gel spray i would always recommend the trusty 4+4 Indola gel spray
Brilliant hard setting gel that will keep all style's in place through rain and wind plus it brushes out brilliantly so you can remove the majority of it before washing.
I use these products for the wedding hair that I do, so they have to be of a great quality as well as looking professional. I hope this helps your hair spray woes, If you have a favourite spray leave a comment below to let the readers know what works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment