Saturday 15 August 2015

Olaplex in the UK Review

WOOHOO Its finally here ;)

So I have been waiting at least 6 months from when I first heard about Olaplex being in the United States for it to finally make its début here in the UK so I could purchase it to use on my Clients.

Its a new product which unlike conditioners and condition treatments (which tend to sit on the hair shaft) penetrates into the hair to repair bonds which are broken due to colouring/heat treating abd general wear and tear.

Our hair is made up of bonds which are joined. Through our treatment of our hair our bonds break down to singles. Too many single bonds and the hair will start to break. Olaplex gets into the hair and helps re join some of these bonds to build more strength back into the hair.

Its available as a stand alone treatment but can also be added to all colours and bleaching services to help minimise the damage they do whilst on your hair.



So as soon as I got my invitation to purchase due to the fact I pre registered my interest a very long time ago (I was not missing out on this) of course I picked the phone up and ordered.

Its certainly not the cheapest product but if it does what it claims then I'm not going to argue with that. I used it myself first as of course there is no better test than on your own hair that you know better than anyone's.

Here is a photo of my hair before. I recently had a cut but still have some split ends and have breakage underneath from colouring  and tying my hair back while I work. Obviously it wont magicly get rid of these as the damage has already been done and once it is broken its not coming back. But I can certainly test that it doesn't break any more



So here is my before and after photo of a treatment done on myself.




There is no doubting that the hair looks and feels healthier and stronger.
I put the no.1 on for 5 mins and then the no. 2 for 15 mins and finished off by shampooing with Matrix Biolage strengthening shampoo and then the Joico sun therapy mask.
A quick blow dry using my click 'n' curl brushes and I was done.

My hair has not felt this soft in ages. It feels light weight and full and I am completely converted. I'm in love with Olaplex :D 

www.Cre8tivehairandbeauty.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jodies-Cre8tive-Hair-and-Beauty/150380351654124

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Hair salon se portland

    ReplyDelete