Friday 4 April 2014

DIY Bow Hairstyle

Hi Guys,

It has been quite some time since I last posted and in that time I have been having a think about the direction that I wanted to take this blog in.

I have come to the decision that from now on it will be for Hair and Make tutorials (As many as I can do myself and some from other contributors) and hair, beauty and fashion reviews.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your support and the growing fan base has been amazing.

So here is the first DIY Hair bow one, in a way that is simple enough for everyone to do.

Follow the pictures step by step.

When tying the two bits of hair together make sure you have a big enough loop but also enough left out to wrap up between the two. Secure with a couple of pins and use hairspray to define the bow and get rid of any fluffy bits



You can view pictures of my work at

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jodies-Cre8tive-Hair-and-Beauty/150380351654124



No comments:

Post a Comment