Saturday 5 April 2014

Messy Loose Curls (DIY)

Hello, Hello my Lovely readers.

Today I have given my hair volume and bounce and thought I would share with you all how I achieved the look.

Firstly the products that I used
I washed my hair and then applied a fine mist of protein spray through out. Protein spray helps replace lost nutrients and is a must on my hair regime and that of my clients when I do their hair. I then applied a generous helping of my blow dry spray. It helps protect the hair and to add volume.

(Products available through myself)

I then rough dry my hair by turning my head upside down to add lift at the roots.

Then using my Babyliss Pro Curl Straightener
This is no longer available but you can buy the alternative from babyliss from here 
http://www.babylisssecretcurls.co.uk/babyliss-curl-pro-230-st270e-st270sde-p-21.html

I section my hair and take varying sizes and ribbon them through the Straighteners. Clamp the hair at the root and slowly pull the straighteners down whilst bending the straightens back on themselves.
By keeping the section sizes different it gives a more random curl and looks less structured

I then finished the look with a bit of hair spray and my shine spray to give the look some pop.

(Excuse the lack of make up)



As you can see it adds a very messy curl/ volume looking natural and beachy.

Thanks for reading guys x

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jodies-Cre8tive-Hair-and-Beauty/150380351654124






No comments:

Post a Comment